Saturday 21 February 2009

My first blog, all over again...

I couldn't remember when was the last time I blog about food, about my life, about my work and (dot dot dot). I always wanted to start all over to blog again, however I just feel lazy... oh yea... I am a lazy fish... and I have no idea what to start with. But... Today, something just HIT me and yup, I'm now sitting down in front of the computer and try to start blogging again. I don't know how long I'll keep the passion of blogging as I'm not really good at wording nor writing AND the most important thing is.. yes, u are right, I AM LAZY!!! Wahahahaha~

Well, I kinda like this phrase by Lum Hoi Fung, erm... something like this:
"写blog的人是露体狂, 看blog的人是偷窥狂"
However, I'm not a 露体狂, but I think YOU are a real偷窥狂, hehe...

well, CHEERS~
Yuyu in the Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment