Wednesday 1 April 2009

Marche - the market place restaurant!

DA brought me to Kepong for kite-flying, wow... thank you DA, I really love this place! After kite-flying, we went to Marche for dinner! It wasn't my first visit to Marche, my first visit was about 3 years ago, if not mistaken, hehe... However, I order the same food which I had last time!

Plain Rosti RM7.50
(I am a potato lover)

Saute Mushroom RM9.00
(I'm a mushroom lover too)

Lamb Sausage RM6
(This taste better than chicken sausage)

Scone RM1
(Yes, it's just RM1and it's kinda nice, however, they only serve jam )

Bundaberg Ginger Bear RM 8.90




YuYu's personal rating, which based on her personal taste bud and feeling:-
Food: 7.5/10

Drinks: 8/10

Service: 7.5/10 (mostly self-service :p)

Ambiance: 7.5/10 (A market place restaurant)


Marche@The Curve
Lot G87, Ground Floor,
The Curve,
Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Open daily, 11am-11pm
Reservation:03-77278461
Website: www.marche-malaysia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment